[lbo-talk] Craven university cancels Michael Moore

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 10:27:58 PDT 2004

At 05:41 AM 10/1/2004, Gregory Geboski wrote:

>Michael Pollak recently described an SEIU media campaign for its endorsed
>presidential candidate as "craven."

FTR, that was Lance Murdoch

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:09:56 -0400 From: Lance Murdoch <lancemurdoch at gmail.com> Subject: [lbo-talk] SEIU's sleazy anti-Nader campaign

><..>
>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MICHAEL_MOORE_UNIVERSITY?SITE=FLPET&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>
>Sep 30, 11:09 PM EDT
>
>George Mason U. cancels Michael Moore talk

I heart Michael Moore! Excellent move from GMU! Publicity for the soon to be released DVD/Video version of Farenheit 9/11! The Replicant whiner must be in collusion! :)

Pre-Order your dvd/video today. I just saw the first commercial for it this weekend!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JNEI/qid=1095450347/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-3754271-7595149?v=glance&s=dvd

(OK, OK, I know we should buy at Powell's but just too boost amazon rankings so the media covers it! :)

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'