[lbo-talk] Post Debate Debate, or Craven ABB Spin Activism

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Oct 1 11:33:00 PDT 2004

ABC, CBS and CNN's vote mechanism isn't working properly. CBS shows a blank "Pop question" screen when you vote. CBS headlines read that experts rate the debate as a draw. Guess they don't really want input from the citizenry, only the "experts". The others show Kerry well ahead of Bush with the exception of Fox which shows both at 40% but the figures have Kerry ahead of Bush. USA Today doesn't appear to have a vote option but has the Gallup poll results showing Kerry ahead.

Marta