[lbo-talk] Question for HTML Gurus was: Post Debate Debate, or Craven ABB Spin Activism

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 12:37:00 PDT 2004

forgive me Greg! I have mail problems which mean I'm not getting my mail in a timely fashion. It is taking 10-12 hrs for messages to arrive. In some cases, I'm seeing responses to my posts to a list before I actually see my initial post to the list.

Anyway, I thought Michael was being tongue-in-cheek with the 'craven' in the subject line because he knows just how some manties are getting bunched up over this sort of stuff. Good lefties do not spend any time trying to get Kerry elected, especially on stuff like this, below. didn't you know that yet? :)

Question for HTML gurus. Is this what I think it is? Democrats.org is hiding a redirect in the text URL so they can track/plant cookies? Grrr.