[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Re: [Marxism] Query on fetishism]

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Sat Oct 2 09:15:56 PDT 2004

What have been the subsequent developments in the Theory of Commodity Fetishism after Lukacs' History and Class Consciousness (1922) and Rubin's Essay's on Marx's Theory of Value (1928)?

Ulhas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 5:40 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] [Fwd: Re: [Marxism] Query on fetishism]