[lbo-talk] looking for tech writers in bay area

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Oct 2 11:30:04 PDT 2004

On Oct 2, 2004, at 12:09 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I finally took the plunge and upgraded my Mac from System 9.x to OS X

Tremendous difference, isn't it? Just to prove that I can be slow, too, I just moved from dial-up to DSL -- like a whole new world.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile