[lbo-talk] Homos > Gangs > End of Civilization

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 11:43:14 PDT 2004

At 09:32 AM 10/2/2004, snit snat wrote:

>Is the guy guano or what? I bet he worries about underground sex rings.
>Texas makes LimpDick look positively French.

ooo! This should make Deb happy! According to Laura Rozen , "the word on the Hill is that Tom DeLay is finished."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/10/02/MNGKC92M6T1.DTL

War and Piece: http://www.warandpiece.com/blogdirs/001169.html

"one of the lessons of 1964 that conservatives learned was that it was more important for voters to feel like they were informed than to actually be informed. conservatives now have several places where they can learn this lesson several times a year."

-- ac, the Politics List