[lbo-talk] Lesbo Goes to Muslim Bridal Shower

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Oct 3 15:42:15 PDT 2004

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 3:26 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Lesbo Goes to Muslim Bridal Shower

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>I disagree that PEN-l and Marxism show no interest in the topic of
>sexuality. To take just a couple of examples, when I posted on
>transsexuals in Iran, Egypt, etc., I received a response on PEN-l
Uh, no. I'm all for hearing from Afghan lesbians, and I can't imagine why you'd think otherwise.