[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:22:27 PDT 2004

>From: John Adams <jadams01 at sprynet.com>
>
>On Monday, October 4, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
>>And when I become dictator, the banjo will be outlawed.
>
>What do you have against working class culture? Jeebus, you'll be going
>after the accordion next.

What's the song most requested of accordionists? Can you play Far, Far Away?

What's the difference between an accordion and a trampoline? You take your shoes off before you jump up and down on a trampoline.

What is the definition of a gentleman? Somebody who knows how to play the accordion but doesn't.

What is the difference between an accordion player and a terrorist? Terrorists have sympathisers.

[Many more at Accordions Worldwide ("The largest accordion resource on the Web") <http://www.accordions.com/index/fun/jok/fun_jok.shtml>)

Carl