[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages?

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 4 12:20:31 PDT 2004

>What is the difference between an accordion player and a terrorist?
>Terrorists have sympathisers.

>[Many more at Accordions Worldwide ("The largest accordion resource on the
>Web") <http://www.accordions.com/index/fun/jok/fun_jok.shtml>)

Even more humor at musicians expense;

http://www.mit.edu/people/jcb/jokes/

How long does it take to tune a chang? Nobody knows.

What do you call a group of topless female accordian players? Ladies in Pain

There's nothing I like better than the sound of a banjo, unless of course it's the sound of a chicken caught in a vacuum cleaner.

and so on.....

My favorite involves Ed, Baghdad and Faisal's band.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon