[lbo-talk] Can Kerry Make it?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 4 14:39:44 PDT 2004

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>One of several reasons I would like to see Kerry winning by a landslide is
>to see all those spin doctors being plainly wrong and running with their
>tails between their legs. I am not above such schadenfreude.

You shouldn't be. And neither would I be.

I can't forward, but the AAPORites are really giving me a hard time over the lese majeste of my Gallup piece. Curiously, the latest Gallup poll has a shift in party ID of 14 points - from 12 points in favor of the Reps (a week ago) to 2 points in favor of the Dems (today). And, not surprisingly, the horserace goes from an 8-pt Bush lead to a tie. Maybe the criticism had its effect.

Doug