[lbo-talk] Fwd: Re: AUT: Re: reading Multitude

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 5 06:40:04 PDT 2004

[I loved Processed World in the old days.]

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:36:26 -0700 From: Tom Messmer <messmer at endpage.com> To: aut-op-sy at lists.village.Virginia.EDU

Hello All! Coming out soon will be the latest, and possibly last edition of Processed World, co-produced for many years by Chris Carlsson, who lurks here quietly on this list. Chris will be ponying up quite a bit of cash for the upcoming issue(I believe the figure is $3000). I've put a Paypal donation button at the bottom of EndPage where you can pitch in to help pay for this excellent resource. Dig Deep!!! If you aren't familiar with Processed World, you can take a look at back issues at http://www.processedworld.com I think its really a unique publication many years ahead of its time. Thanks Tom