[lbo-talk] factcheck.com vs factcheck.org

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 07:12:18 PDT 2004

Last night, Cheney encouraged viewers to check out "factcheck.com." Viewers of that site might be confused--it is an anti-Bush website, affiliated with George Soros, with a headline that reads "President Bush is endangering our safety, hurting our vital interests, and undermining American values."

He probably meant factcheck.org Oops! Factcheck.org's latest headline is now:

Cheney & Edwards Mangle Facts 10.06.2004

Getting it wrong about combat pay, Halliburton, and FactCheck.org

===== "I'm not too worried by hegemony / I know the cadre will look after me" - Magazine, "Model Worker," 1978