[lbo-talk] Fw: If Fidel Castro did this...

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 10:16:41 PDT 2004

A look at a the Michigan ballot...

----- Original Message ----- From: Gregoire Seither To: NEWSROOM-L at LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:37 AM Subject: [NEWSROOM-L] If Fidel Castro did this Andy Szul would be all over the place

Man, this is really the corniest trick I have seen to ensure George Bush wins the election... Not even the commies dared to pull off something like this... You tick the arrow next to John Kerry and you are in fact voting for George Bush. Where are we ? In Albania ? In some Banana Republic ? Not in a Democracy, that is for sure. What's Andy's take on this ? Huh ?

--- from Black Box Voting ---- http://www.livejournal.com/community/2004_elections/306938.html#cutid1

Below is Michigan's absentee ballot (scanned by a friend of mine). Pay close attention to the Presidential section and the arrows.

Wtf are they going to do to fix this? They've already mailed out an assload of these. I guess what upsets me most is the fact that Florida didn't teach anyone jack shit. Do people not proofread this shit??

If you're upset about this, please link this post on your friends page. We don't want to deal with more shit like back in 2000, especially if you're a resident of Michigan.

If you would like to contact the company that printed the ballots, here is their contact information:

Miller Consultations & Elections, Inc., 231-869-4349 -------

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com