[lbo-talk] Ad Nags

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 6 16:26:07 PDT 2004

At 07:08 PM 10/6/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:
>This purports to be the "private" blog of NYT reporter Adam Nagourney, but
>it looks like a hoax: <http://www.adamnagourney.com/>. But why would
>anyone care enough about Nagourney to bother?

I typed in his name + idiot [1] and found a few things, including a wonkette blurb. Guess he's disliked:

http://www.wonkette.com/archives/wonkette-exclusive-must-credit-wonkette-ad-nags-speaks-adam-nagourney-goes-on-the-record-about-his-blog-022803.php

http://www.majorityreportradio.com/weblog/archives/000855.php (a diatribe)

http://www.dailyhowler.com/dh102703.shtml (why is the guy still working? asks the Daily Howler)

etc.

Just as you can find out the dirt on corporations by typing in walmart sucks, i figured you can find piss and moan pages about individuals with + idiot. :)

"one of the lessons of 1964 that conservatives learned was that it was more important for voters to feel like they were informed than to actually be informed. conservatives now have several places where they can learn this lesson several times a year."

-- ac, the Politics list