[lbo-talk] SorosLoser.com

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 8 12:16:36 PDT 2004

[hey these guys sound like some lefties I know!]

<http://sorosloser.com/>

America's sovereignty at stake!

Soros is buying the White House

not only to lose the war in Iraq

but destroy U.S. power & values

You've certainly heard of George Soros, the billionaire who is investing $15 million in an obsessed drive to oust President George W. Bush. You probably know he's sore about losing the last presidential election, that he has - for all practical purposes - purchased the Democratic Party, and that he is "Daddy Anti-Warbucks" in favor of losing in Iraq just to win the White House for his own plans and purposes.

But as frightening as it sounds, that's just the tip of a menacing Soros iceberg that threatens to sink America as we know it.

Buying the Oval Office is only the start toward scrapping all of our nation's time-honored principles. Read on to see the facts on exactly why this radical and his millions absolutely MUST be countered while there's still time. Learn who George Soros is, what he has done, what he is doing, what RightMarch.com is doing to counter him, and most of all -- what YOU can do!

Patriotic, hard-working Americans must not let Soros' campaign buy the Executive Branch of our government. His success now will be cataclysmic to America's future! RightMarch.com, dedicated to counteracting radical left-wing groups like Soros' MoveOn.org, is leading this effort to answer his lies. Your financial help is needed for America's sake. Click Here to contribute now!

Here's why Soros' radical plan to subvert our nation MUST BE STOPPED:

Who is George Soros:

The Hungarian-born billionaire amassed his fortune in currency speculation. Even if no ne of his $7 billion comes from drug trafficking as some claim, to many he is still is the dictionary definition of a "robber baron" and pirate capitalist who plunders the world's currencies with no moral responsibility for his financial actions. Soros is -- surprisingly -- a Jewish person who blames Israel for anti-Semitism, as well as being a self-admitted atheist who refuses to hire people of Judeo-Christian faith. Soros, fined more than $2 million last year by a Paris court for insider trading, uses his money unabashedly to promote abortion, homosexual rights, gun control, legalized drugs (from heroin to medical marijuana), assisted suicide, euthanasia, atheism and globalization. Globalization? Yes, he insists the United States must subordinate our national interests to multinational concerns and entities, like the United Nations and the "court of world opinion." Soros' influence on Sen. John Kerry, the Democratic nominee, was obvious during the first presidential debate. Soros so despises our nation's enduring principles that he vows to "puncture the bubble of American supremacy." Likening the Bush Administration to Nazi oppressors, he wants U.S. power diminished and our war on terror ended -- in defeat. Soros thus calls President Bush an arrogant "supremacist," "extremist" and "religious fanatic." But Soros is dedicated to much more than that for America. His funding record not only supports increased government spending, tax increases, opposition to the death penalty and the President's judicial nominees; it promotes a far more sinister scheme. Public records show that Soros is committed to flooding our land with his personal agenda of abortion, homosexual rights, drug legalization, euthanasia, immigration entitlements, affirmative action, abstinence-free sex education and radical feminism. Don't believe it? One look to Eastern Europe unmasks this radical's real purposes. For years Soros has been inflicting his personal predilictions. Directly and through his Open Society Institute (OSI), he funnels $400 million annually to causes the majority of Americans reject. OSI beneficiaries include the American Civil Liberties Union and the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. In the past five years alone, Soros' foundation provided $31 million to pro-abortion programs.

What he has done:

Soros, whose politics Bill O'Reilly quipped are "as far left as you can get and not move to Havana," is making good on his pledge to raise up to $75 million to oust President Bush. The billionaire donated an unprecedented $10 million to "Americans Coming Together" (ACT), to mobilize Democrat voters in 17 "battleground" states. He financed the radical left-wing group MoveOn.org, which hosted TV ads on their website that shamelessly compared President Bush to Adolf Hitler. To throw this election and get his own puppet into the White House, Soros and his henchmen continue to employ every dirty trick in book. Lies are their tool. A key part of his plan is to lose the war for the liberation of Iraq. What he is doing:

In an obvious move to make his investment pay off, Soros is taking his lies on the road, with a personal appearance tour to 12 cities, including stops in the swing states of Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Florida, Iowa. This propaganda parade is part of his single-minded obsession against the President that includes Soros' new book, full-page newspaper ads, numerous pla nted magazine and newspaper articles, and an endless supply of Bush-bashing pamphlets, in addition to his multi-million dollar donations to ultra liberal groups. Soros' pockets are so deep, some observers even speculate that he'll back his down payment on the White House by pulling money strings to cause "marketplace disruptions" to trouble the President down the stretch.

His money is talking, and we need to speak up financially before he does even more damage!

What RightMarch.com is doing:

We're taking this billionaire on, HEAD-TO-HEAD. We're going to be "in his face" at every tour stop he makes. With your help, our full-page newspaper ads will counter his lies with the truth in every state. With YOUR help, we'll be able to spread the word nationwide, inviting concerned citizens across America to this website so they can see the TRUTH and know what George Soros is attempting to do to our great nation.

We've got a LOT planned in a SHORT time: nationwide radio ads, newspaper ads targeting Soros's tour cities, an upcoming expose' book on Soros, even "Soros Loser" t-shirts we'll be making -- we're hitting him on all fronts! What YOU can do:

YOU need to answer Soros' many lies with the truth -- and WE are here to make that easy to do! Our nationwide radio ads, our newspaper ads targeting Soros's tour cities, our upcoming exposé book on Soros, even the "Soros Loser" t-shirts we'll be making -- all these and more are designed get the TRUTH out there. But RightMarch.com needs YOUR help to alert the voting public to the many dangers he poses, and to make every effort possibly to personally communicate this vital message. Donate to support RightMarch.com ads that counter his propaganda tour with the truth! Our little is much when Americans stand together to counter this radical threat to our nation's values and political system! CLICK HERE to donate now. Tell the truth about Soros! Stand up for America, for our President, for our troops, for our values! Phone his OSI headquarters -- 212-548-0600 -- and say America isn't for sale! Email Soros to demand he stop his dirty tricks! Use his online comment form at: <http://www.georgesoros.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=SiteMailForm>. Call in to talk shows when he's on air to counter his lies. RightMarch.com will try to keep you updated through Alerts. Write letters to the editor of newspapers at tour stops about his evil plan. Check back here for tour stops and newspaper addresses. And be sure to send messages to your local media, using our Online Media Guide.

Buy merchanise! As another means of raising funds to fight Soros, RightMarch.com will soon be offering these products:

Soros Loser t-shirts

Anti-Soros books Tell everyone you know! Who will counter Soros' media henchmen as they bash President Bush day in and day out? How about YOU? The Internet is a formidable weapon! It's time for conservatives to use it and level the playing field against Soros' millions! Alert all of your friends and family. Direct acquaintances and co-workers to this website so they will realize the radical danger that Soros represents. Through e-mails, calls and conversations, help us communicate this vital message.

Soros tells anyone who'll listen that no less than the future of the planet hinges on the results of this presidential election. HE'S RIGHT. Because if Soros can buy the Presidency, his twisted plans will destroy America as the defender of freedom and democracy. The terrorists could triumph, our morals will be rejected, our values will be trashed... We MUST NOT let that happen! Please help in whatever way you can TODAY! CLICK HERE to Donate Now!

A project of RightMarch.com

Click Here to Hear Our

Nationwide Radio Ad!

"America, under Bush,