[lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:36:02 PDT 2004

You said there's no evidence to support the "threat of a good example" theory. Of course, there's tons of evidence, including the Kissinger-Chile memo you never reacted to.

As to the Dems, well, yes, wallowing in feces in indeed preferable to bathing in sulfuric acid...

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Luke Weiger Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 1:24 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Dawson" <MDawson at pdx.edu>

> Well, you like the Democrats and you peddle anti-Chomsky falsehoods.

I think Dems are nearly always preferable to the alternatives. And what anti-Chomsky falsehoods have I peddled?

-- Luke