[lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 16:41:09 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu>

> So, if you're going to be consistent rather than
> ethnocentric/jingoist/imperialist you'd have no problems with any gov.
> successfully overthrowing the US gov., right?
>
> Ian

Never claimed nor implied that I had "no problems" with the US government overthrowing Allende.

-- Luke

Are you playing the Olympian Impartialist, then? Because it reads like you'd rather get inside K&N's heads than think through the consequences of whatever their motivations were. There's *no* justification at all for what K&N did, no mountain is high enough to undo that judgment.

Ian