[lbo-talk] black helicopters

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 17:46:30 PDT 2004

for a couple of weeks, now, three black helicopters have been patrolling the neighborhood, flying really low. I've been so busy with work, I didn't know that Big Dick is visiting right across the street. Now they are perpetually circling the joint with spotlights. Whoop whoop whoop. The road's blocked off--though, fortunately, I know the secret back dirt road into this joint.

My plan for quick cash. I'm going to go to ebay and auction off leaves that have been scattered by Dick's limo AND three different hurricanes. Proceeds to LBO. (this was actually an idea I entertained myself with, but now that I write it, maybe it's not a half bad idear?!)

LOBbers, for you, I will select a very special "snit also breathed on it" leaf, as well as a Promise tub of hurricane wind. Just send me your address and it's yours.

Also, I think I should take some of the more promising ones to a fortune teller and have her read the leaves to find any insights into what Nov. 2 has in store for us. Then, we'll auction 'em off.

Snit--just sat for an hour listening to WMNF in my truck and trying to get home amidst all the @(%&@^)(!@ security around this joint!--Snat.

"one of the lessons of 1964 that conservatives learned was that it was more important for voters to feel like they were informed than to actually be informed. conservatives now have several places where they can learn this lesson several times a year."

-- ac, the Politics list