[lbo-talk] AFL-CIO: War? What War?

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Oct 9 08:29:58 PDT 2004

On Oct 8, 2004, at 11:13 PM, Joel Wendland wrote:

> Here is the AFL-CIO's February 2003 executive council statement:
>
> http://www.afl-cio.org/aboutaflcio/ecouncil/ec02272003h.cfm

Sounds almost exactly like Kerry's position. Now I know where he got it.

Not nearly as antiwar as we would like, but it is different, or at least distinguishable, from the administration's.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org

You surely know that the AFL-CIO thugs got it from the DP, not the other way around, right? Who's in whose back pocket? Utterly, utterly depressing stuff.