Gleeful Evil (Was RE: [lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 08:41:52 PDT 2004

Luke's OK. He just misreads you as saying that you think that capitalists rub their hands together and laugh with glee when babies are bayoneted, as long as the balance sheet is positive. I'd be pretty skeptical of that idea too. Like I said, I think they really think their interests coincide with the interests of the human race. That's the way ideology works. I'd also be reluctant to attribute the view Luke attributes to you to anyone, but internet discussions can back people into corners.

jks