[lbo-talk] who the FRICK came up with this crap

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 17:39:01 PDT 2004

I filed an extension on my taxes. I have just been working way too many hours and, since I get a refund, the IRS doesn't really care if you're late. So, this year, I decided I'd better get it together and start deducting my office and expenses I incur to work from home for my employer.

WELL! Who are these insane people that come up with things like the alternative minimum tax.

Enter amt from line 35 Is line 10 more than blah? If no, go to line 5. If yes, turn to p 10,604 and fill out extension 402.8 Shedule M. Subtract 2454 from line 5. Enter on line 8. If line 8 is more than 50,000, multiply amount on line 5 by .26.

OMFG!

I suppose everyone just hires someone to do this crap but man o man o man! this is insane.

How much freakin' money do we spend to keep this operation in business?

What a scam!

kelley

"one of the lessons of 1964 that conservatives learned was that it was more important for voters to feel like they were informed than to actually be informed. conservatives now have several places where they can learn this lesson several times a year."

-- ac, the Politics list