[lbo-talk] Re: indymedia = occupied media

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Tue Oct 12 12:40:07 PDT 2004

I don't have the link right now. But the content and photos in question have been reposted on a number of websites and are still available.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Etienne" <tim_boetie at fastmail.fm> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 12:09 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: indymedia = occupied media