[lbo-talk] Protest Nov. 3rd

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 13:57:14 PDT 2004

http://protest.net/ is an excellent site which lists hundreds of demonstrations and marches. Protest.net is currently suffering major hardware failure. We're hoping to be back up sometime today (10/12). Sorry :( (p.s. the FBI did not take our hard drives, they just crashed)

Because the crisis of our democracy did not start with Bush and won't end with Kerry, the Beyond Voting campaign is supporting nationwide direct democracy events around the November elections and beyond.

------- Forwarded message ------- From: kellan <kellan at gmail.com> To: michael098762001 at earthlink.net Subject: Re: protest.net server down Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:17:16 -0700

Hi Michael,

We're hoping everything will be back online this evening. We had several sets of related catastrophic hardware failure.

For Nov 3rd info you might check http://www.beyondvoting.org

-k

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:10:27 -0600, Michael Pugliese <michael098762001 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Wanted to see if there were protests planned Nov. 3rd...

-- Michael Pugliese