[lbo-talk] house exchange???

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Oct 12 18:20:00 PDT 2004

If anyone living in NYC would be willing to do a house/apt exchange for the week after Xmas, please write me offlist and let me know.

What I have to offer is a four-bedroom, two-bath apt in a secure building, with a private yard. It's a very nice apartment. You can also use my car if you really do know how to drive and are willing to take out insurance for a week. My house is a block away from a bus that can take you to BART/San Francisco/Berkeley etc. My place is well situated for forays into San Francisco or Berkeley. It's in Oakland, just a few blocks from a nice lake/park. Hailing distance from the hood, but not the hood.

December is pretty nice in the Bay area. Temperature is usually high sixties, clear skies, etc.

A place to flop down in exchange is fine. I will be travelling with my daughter -- ten years old but very civilized. I totally understand that apts in NYC are going to be small. I'm also perfectly happy using public transportation.

Thank you,

Joanna