[lbo-talk] Henwood writes book

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Tue Oct 12 22:31:32 PDT 2004

DH replied to JB:

>If you contribute something to a thread, you can always change the
>subject heading. Complaining about the non-action of others isn't
>always very productive, rather like complaining about others' failure
>to take up an issue.

I thought I was jokingly complaining about Post-like thread titles, not just this one. But it was a joke anyway, not a complaint. I even said I was joking.

Then DH also replied:

>True enough, but 1) he didn't start it, and 2) the Times is heavily
>insulated from Murdoch's influence. The Times excerpted my book,
>which the NY Post didn't.

He didn't start the Chronicles or the Post either, so the point is? I guess if you were shooting for relevance here, you might tell us if Chronicles excerpted your book or not. I didn't know the Post even reviewed such books.

F -- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10