[lbo-talk] Re: Paris Hilton update

jimi ayler jimi_ayler at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 10:50:21 PDT 2004

the grammatological imperatives of threesomes (drei einiges) evaporate in a heideggerian -- excuse me, parisian -- aporia, or funhole (Spaßbohrung), or some damn thing (irgendeine verfluchte Sache)...

actually, doug, i'm glad you're still able to keep us, uh, abreast of these critical socio-cultural irruptions -- and i don't mean mt. st. helens, neither -- what with gawker.com being down, and all...

>PORN AGAIN?

>A LONDON tabloid claims to have obtained a third
>Paris Hilton homemade porn tape. The News of the
>World reports that the sizzing sequel contains the
>most explicit erotic action yet, including Hilton
>enjoying a steamy romp with "the daughter of a world
>famous pop star" and having sex with two men at the
>same time. A source tells the tab: "It's the most
>explicit stuff Paris has done yet. It's
>unquestionably Paris in all three scenes and she
>seems to be totally enjoying herself in every one."
>Hilton's rep scoffed at the story, but declined
>further comment.

=====

"How will [Bush] meet his God, having slaughtered so many men and women? He has committed so many crimes."

-- Ahmed Manajid, midfielder for the Iraqi soccer team,

protesting the team's appearance in a Bush-Cheney

campaign ad

____music+writing+webart+multimedia performance