[lbo-talk] Re: birthday

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 10:02:53 PDT 2004

Actually, I wouldn't recommend drugs or unsafe sex, but it wouldn't hurt (too much) to get yourself chained up and whipped into an estatic state by the Dom(me) of your preference, or the other way around, if that's your inclination. ;-> Then go out and resist power. It won't work, but you have to do it anyway, right?

Btw, Foucault wrote functional if somewhat clunky French, he's actually pretty clear and relatively jargon free, as befits a historian, which is after what MF was.

jks