[lbo-talk] Class Action: The Million Worker March, October 17

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:43:45 PDT 2004

What Yoshie believes = truth, wisdom, leftism, path to progress

Anybody and everybody who disagrees with Yoshie = false, dumb, conservative, out of touch with the about-to-explode movement

Yoshie is incapable of conceiving the idea that she ever might possibly be wrong, let alone admitting her errors when everything her critics say comes true. 10,000 marchers? How utterly predictable and pointless.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 6:13 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; furuhashi.1 at osu.edu Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Class Action: The Million Worker March, October 17

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>"In my view, 10,000 Black and Black-led rank-and-file labor
>activists organizing on their own initiative are more worth knowing
>and supporting than 500,000 random whites"

So those are the only two choices? What about a multiracial gathering of 250,000? And what union-organized march would ever consist of a 100% white crowd? Do you know anything about the demographics of American unions?