[lbo-talk] this'n'that

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Tue Oct 19 08:48:57 PDT 2004

I have no reason to suspect any distortion of the evidence, but note the carefully selected frame of cities over 200,000 which includes "college towns" like Madison but does not include most other "college towns".

Jim

"The world won't end in darkness, it'll end in family fun With Coca Cola clouds behind a Big Mac sun"