[lbo-talk] George W. Bush's 3rd term

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 21:10:08 PDT 2004

I'm not so sure the clip below was a freudian typo.

----- Original Message ----- From: Leigh Meyers To: newsnight at bbc.co.uk Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:01 AM Subject: Bush's 3rd term

Good day BBC, An excerpt from the Newsnight newsletter Oct.19, 2004:

"And is Tony Blair a neo-con? Well, the grand-daddy of them all, Bill Kristol, seems to think so. He'll be outlining the philosophy of neo-conservatism and explaining why military action against Iran could be a possibility in a Bush third term." ====================== Hello?

Unless they change the US Constitution, the POTUS

is only allowed two... count 'em... two terms.

And if they suspend the US Constitution, then you'd see some serious mayhem in this country!

The neofasc.... I mean cons thrive on mayhem and anarchy, therefore, they may *try* to do something that stupid.

It's highly unlikely there will be the kind of changes that Bill Kristol and his scumball buddies would like to see in our Constitution right now, their status in foreign policy circles is: Pariah...

America eats it's "losers", you know? No mercy.

That's why he's in the UK... No one here wants to listen to his diatribe about Iran EVIL. Iran was the reason why all his buddies SUPPORTED "Saddam Hussein, The Inhumane Dictator (tm)".

His buddy Richard Perle was caught by AP this spring giving a talk to an Iraqi group in Virginia that is under investigation by the FBI for funding Saddam when the Iran-Iraq war was the big moneymaker for them.

He and his friends are War Criminals. Will you PLEASE keep him?

Or turn him over to the Hague!

IMHO, your Tony is GWB's buttbuddy. Another arrogant fratboy clone.

But Bill Kristol? I believe the affectionate term in your country is "quisling".

But why is everyone afraid to say they aren't neo and they're certainly not cons... although they assuredly belong in prison for endangering the nation and the world in their greedy little war for... 40+ years worth of oil and ?????

You can quote me on that.

as an aside: It was nice to see a story about BioMass fuels on the BBC science site. You are Waaaaay ahead of us on alternative fuel development.

Americans will procrastinate until it's too late, then we'll invade Europe and take your trash and "freedom" fry oil.

Resistance is *futile*! Bwahhhhahahah cough cough choke gasp....... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The greatest threat to our world and it's peace comes from those who want war, who prepare for it, and who, by holding out vague promises of future peace or by instilling fear of foreign aggression, try to make us accomplices to their plans." --Hermann Hesse

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com =====================================