[lbo-talk] Chechnya plans to build "Disneyland" (!!!!!)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 01:23:06 PDT 2004

10/18/2004 12.00 a.m. UTC Chechnya plans to build "Disneyland" – Abramov

A number of sport and cultural centers will be built in Chechnya in 2005, Chechen Prime Minister Sergei Abramov told a news conference at the Interfax main office on September 15.

"Not only a multi-functional sport center, which will include a stadium for the Terek soccer team, but also a "Disneyland" and a water park will be opened next year. But I am not going to tell you now where (they will be built)," Abramov said.

"These designs have already been examined, and these facilities are due to be opened next year," the Chechen prime minister said.

In addition, a museum program and a project aimed at building a state concert hall will be launched in Chechnya in 2005, he said.

"We give top priority to these facilities," Abramov said.

http://www.chechnyafree.ru/index.php?section=Moseng&rowid=19099&lng=eng

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!