[lbo-talk] 9-11 Secret in CIA's Back Pocket

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:41:54 PDT 2004

Doug: I.e., they fucked up, they weren't complicit. Big difference, but an explanation for which there's no room in the conspiratorial worldview, where all the pieces always fit together perfectly.

There is no such thing as a 'conspiratorial worldview', there are people like yourself who deployt the term to try to discredit worldviews they disagree with. "Conspiracy theory' as you call it - is actually very messy and things do not fit together perfectly - especially the tidy official conspiracy theory about 9-11 where everything fits together nicely and which you seem quite happy with. Instead, I find a very comlex and messy picture with many ambiguities and unanwered questions and riddles and counterintuitive patterns of behaviour. I really don't understand why otherwise enquiring minds like yours don't want to know more than what they say in their official pronouncements - that is the essential diffwerence between you and conspiracy theorists. Why do you obediently accept the governments official story and reflexivlely give them the benefit of the doubt for having 'fucked up' they've been using that one to get themselves out of jams for decades (I don't recall, I was out of the loop, etc.). Why not suppose that they '*deliberately* fucked up' where is your evidence that they didn't?

Joe W.