[lbo-talk] Dumb and Dumber: The Million Worker March, October 17

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 19:06:33 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Farmelant To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 5:53 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Dumb and Dumber: The Million Worker March, October 17

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:59:36 -0400 "John Lacny" <jlacny at earthlink.net> writes:
> A loutish, pontificating fool who doesn't know how to shut his
> goddamn
> professorial mouth

Were these words written by the author of the excellent article, "ISO: The Joy of Sects," (http://www.infoshop.org/texts/iso_sects.html)

a few years back?

No, that must have been someone else. ======

"...for use in the party's coming conference which is taking place on Friday 7th June to Sunday 9th of June. We have acquired this information via a disgruntled source inside of the SWP. We believe that the information inside of the Discussion Bulletin's are of perticular interest to the activist community in Ireland. Considering the SWP has used its weight in recent years to try and control the movement in Ireland we believe that publishing this information via Indymedia is a justified act." http://www.infoshop.org/texts/iso.html ~~~~~~~~~~~

This gives me the creeps. Something very instinctual tells me if it needs to be justified, it probably isn't.

Sounds like... power games. I can't tell, is this an "anarchist" site?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com