[lbo-talk] God Changes Mind on Presidential Election Results

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Oct 20 21:50:23 PDT 2004

One of my deepest, darkest, most shameful secrets is that I read my horoscope. (What self-respecting Pisces wouldn't?) That's how I came across the following

"I avoid predicting political winners, because the birth data is usually unreliable or missing. That's the case with John Kerry - in 2 minutes of searching the internet, I found birth times of 8:03 a.m. and 7:10 a.m. I wrote here two months ago that September could bring a step up for Kerry, and he might ride this into a November victory. The September 30 debate brought that step up. On Kerry's last birthday, Jupiter was in his solar career sign, sometimes an indicator of political victory. But neither of Kerry's "birth times" confirm this indicator. On the negative side, Pluto is now in the same spot in the heavens as Kerry's Sun - the very aspect that defeated Michael Dukakis. Nor is Bush slouching on election day - the Moon will be in Cancer, signalling a 1-in-28-day peak in popularity for Bush. This, too, is a strong indicator of political victory. I will say this: if Bush is elected, he faces a downfall in 2005. There is some indication between Bush and Kerry's charts that Kerry inherits "a karmic task" from Bush. I'll go with this and call Kerry the winner, but with trepidation."

from

http://www.astralreflections.com/html/this.html

Joanna