[lbo-talk] AK-47 vodka

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 03:22:12 PDT 2004

--- Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Pass me the milk and graham crackers then, because I
> find the Roadrunner
> cartoons very funny. Wile E. Coyote does not get
> blown up by the Roadrunner
> "again and again and agonizingly again in exactly
> the same manner."

IMHO, Nu Pogodi is way better than the Roadrunner. You don't even need to know Russian to enjoy it, sibce "Nu, zayats, pogodi!" is the only dialogue in the entire cartoon.

PS. with Real Player you can watch Nu Pogodi and other Soviet vartoons here: http://www.skazochki.narod.ru/video/menu.html

The button to the right of the titles says "play."

They show lots of Soviet cartoons on MTV Russia. Actually the logo of MTV Russia's "Nashe" show is "MTV" inside the Soviet seal.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!