[lbo-talk] Re: antidemocratic

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:02:19 PDT 2004

the people you call conspiracy theorists do not display the tendencies you attribute to them, you are speaking completely in the abstract without reference to any examples. In fact, investigative reporting (aka conspiracy theory) involves the analysis of very complex dynamics. It is people like yourself who refuse to take the time to analyse these complexities, preferring the comfotable terrain of 'class analysis' who display an ecclesiastic close-mindedness. So-called 'conspiracy theorists' by definition have no religion because for (them), nothing is sacred.

Joe W.