[lbo-talk] Zogby & the pollsters club

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Oct 22 06:30:20 PDT 2004

Couldn't the polling business use a bit of Kantian agnostisism every once in a while, or more often than that even. They always express an opinion on what the numbers of opinion are on so many questions, when most of the time they should probably say, "we don't really know". How about polling that says, "well this time" we aren't sure what the numbers are. Our poll had problems. They never say that, but we know it is often true.

Even Platonists might show them that they don't know anything , sometimes.

Charles