[lbo-talk] JDK runs on FreeBSD!!!

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Oct 22 13:55:05 PDT 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:
> ravi wrote:
>
>>thanks for the detailed note, btw! now if only we could get all the
>>left-leaning LBO members to adopt open source:
>
> Life's too short.

what's that got to do with it? surely you have the few minutes required to click on the download link and let it install! and the productivity features available in mozilla(+derivatives) will pay many times over the few seconds spent in re-orienting yourself to the better UI.

and as proposed on pen-l, i will offer free tech support (within my abilities) for any LBO mozilla user!

btw, didn't you just upgrade to macosX? if so, you are already adopting open source! ;-)

--ravi