[lbo-talk] Virtually all Dems support Card Check Bill

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Oct 23 17:47:18 PDT 2004

Further, while it would be great to get rid of the right-to-work provisions, back here in the real world we have to fight off attempts to institute new ones in new states. Democrats are inevitably much less likely to support right-to-work than Republicans are. These are just facts.

John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com