[lbo-talk] ReThuglicans?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 17:55:39 PDT 2004

Folks, I've been reading about Republican workers (thugs to some) challenging voters inside polling places. Maybe I'm thinking too hard again, but it seems as if this is "Electioneering" in reverse.

Is this a legal form of electioneering or is it a crime?

Furthermore... for the more "aggro"... if these folks don't have any legal authority it would seem to be harrasment, and said harraser could be subject to getting their "I" dotted if they didn't comply with a emphatic request to get out of ones face.

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com