[lbo-talk] Chatting with Gorby

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 15:12:44 PDT 2004

I'd be curious to hear his thoughts on the points where Russia's economic and geopolitical interests match those of China and India and where they diverge.

I'd also be interested to learn what he thinks of China's intense (and, it seems, world changing) economic development: are there any worthwhile lessons for Russia to be taken from studying the course pursued by the PRC?

Finally, there's the inevitable question about his opinion of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin - his policies and so on. Impressively successful? Or merely a necessary transitional figure?

.d.