[lbo-talk] Prop. 62 Would Squelch Third Parties in California

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Oct 26 13:03:39 PDT 2004

Nathan Newman wrote:
> >...why not use the
> >mention to point out that W. lost the popular vote last time? I think
> >it's a very telling omission by the DP...
>
>What are you talking about? Electoral activists talk about Bush stealing
the election in Florida and losing the electoral vote all the time....

All the time???? In November 2000 the Democratic Party absolutely forbade its "electoral activists" (like Jesse "I am the General
>in the War on Drugs" Jackson) to so much as mention "Bush stealing
the election in Florida." In December it threw the recount by refusing to contest the disfranchisement of thousands of Black voters. In January 2001 every single Democratic Senator refused the pleas of Black representatives to challenge the theft politically.

So now they "talk about Bush stealing the election in Florida and losing the electoral vote all the time." And they also dislike being called opportunistic Flip-Floppers. Tsk Tsk.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos