[lbo-talk] Celebrity gossip

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 28 12:35:00 PDT 2004

>No doubt, and so is many other things, such as:
>- shooting live animals
>- shooting at passing cars
>- shooting people
>- dousing cats and dogs in gasoline and setting them ablaze
>- beating up one's girlfriend
>- beating up fags or bums
> gang raping joggers
> lynching n-words or dragging them behind one's truck

Well, jeekers, I guess I just never made the connection that going to an art gallery, checking out used book and music stores, and going for a pizza and football game with my teenage son (just about a perfect 'fun' day in my book) were the moral equivelant to hate crimes, blood sports, cruelty to animals and spousal abuse. Paddle MY ass and call me a lame brained fascist! I thought I was helping to support local culture, community businesses and working to build a constructive relationship with my son.

Boy is my face red. But, evidently, my politics are not!

I guess the fact that NO GETS HURT WHEN I DO THESE THINGS FOR FUN makes no difference.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon