[lbo-talk] voter suppression

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 30 14:21:09 PDT 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 2:15 PM, Steven L. Robinson wrote:

> Reported by whom? To Whom? Otherwise, we are in the realm of urban
> legend....

Here you go: http://www.sierraclubvotes.org/johnbarry/102904/

"While we're trying to get voters to the polls, our opponents are trying to get them to stay at home.

"I'm amazed that in 2004, we continue to hear about efforts to suppress the vote.

"Club organizer Rosemary Wehnes forwarded a flyer she received today from Sheila Cochran, from AFL-CIO Voter Protection. It’s been circulating in Milwaukee’s African American neighborhoods."