[lbo-talk] Al Qaeda Endorsed Bush in March

R rhisiart at charter.net
Sat Oct 30 23:37:52 PDT 2004

the democratic party doesn't seem to be talking it up much either, cactus pat.

neither have i heard much from it about how shrub announced in a news conference over a year ago, i believe, that he didn't think much about usama bin laden anymore. or about "how safe do you feel after listening to usama's tape?" in answer to shrub's lies about how safe we are due to his hare brained policies in iraq. maybe i'm missing something because i don't live in a swing state ... and maybe not.

usama looked great, didn't he, LBOers? reasonably well informed; sounds like he saw michael moore's movie, too. nicely groomed, relaxed, comfortable, well fed. only aged a little. doesn't look a thing like saddam when he was pulled from his hidy hole; or like a guy who's hiding in a cave. usama looks nothing like a man with a 50 million dollar price tag on his head, being hunted by the most capable, deadly bounty hunters in the world. think he's been relaxing in a Las Vegas penthouse suite for the last year or two?