[lbo-talk] Re: Tari Ali elaborates

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 31 05:00:33 PST 2004

> Message: 5
> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Tari Ali elaborates
> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
>

> --- hari.kumar at sympatico.ca wrote:
> > I cannot hear anyone proposing - in midst of the
> > attack & counter-attack on the election right now,
> > any sensible strategy.
> > I may have missed it as the shoes, mud, horse-manure
> > & saucepans fell across the debating floor.
> Neither can I and, damn it, something's wrong with my
> radio and I'm unable to pick up Radio Tirana to hear
> what might be the best route to pursue. Come in Radio
> Tirana!!!!!!!
> Thomas

Perhaps you did not hear - but the CIA took over the state under the guise of Ramiz Alia's ascent to power. But what is your problem old bean? You just wish to discount what I said in that little note? Fine. Use whatever innuendo & technique learnt from salesmen that you wish, to just evade the point. Do not bother to reply to the point. Was it not you who cheerfully went around calling out fascist to those you simply did not like in the nati-war movement? Hari