[lbo-talk] Re: Tariq Ali Endorses Kerry

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 14:18:13 PST 2004

> Mark Lause wrote:
>
> As to what's best for us...Bush has stipped away
> many of the illusions about
> his adminsitration. Reelecting Bush will mean the
> much more rapid
> development of a movement after November.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....a single spark can start a prairie fire. We've been down this path before, and at least groups like the Weather Underground, brigata rossa and prima ligna took this to it's logical conclusion: commit acts of terrorism in order that the State comes down hard, so as to expose the bourgeois state for what it is and so that people will cast away all illusions. Didnt work then, wont work now.

-Thomas

===== <<If God existed, Lou Proyect wouldn't >> Thomas Seay circa 2004