[lbo-talk] Rosenbergs on US Postage ...

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Sep 1 08:27:46 PDT 2004

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0831041_photostamps_1.html

"Nobody's dog deserves to be on a stamp. That was our first thought when we heard that the U.S. Postal Service had approved a pilot program for personalized postage. For about twice the regular cost, consumers can now slap any old picture on a stamp and surprise the recipient of their postcard or envelope (the image, of course, must not be deemed objectionable by the folks at Stamps.com, the online firm handling the trial run of Uncle Sam's postage gambit). But since objectionable is such a subjective term, TSG sought to determine what kind of interesting stamps we could actually create."

[ ... ]