[lbo-talk] David Brooks: sad, lonely, pathetic

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Wed Sep 1 16:31:10 PDT 2004

David Brooks shares:

> I would explain my high productivity by my desperate loneliness
> and my pathetic sadness that causes me work to extreme lengths
> to fill the hollow void that is my life.

Ouch, poor guy. It's startling how forthright he is with this declaration, though. Reminds me of the Coupling episode where Jane slips into describing herself while obsessing about the neighbor she is currently spying on, and says:

-- Shane -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040901/fa72c731/attachment.htm>