[lbo-talk] the bush twins

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Sep 1 20:46:06 PDT 2004

if i understood it, martin, the point of the twins presentation was to reach the "youth vote" and to counter the John/John families. the twins came across something like bevis and butthead, which may appeal to some of the MTV generation but certainly not all.

while we're at it, the entire convention presents a dysfunctional panorama, psychopathic in nature, characterized by lies, lust for war, the patriot act, denial, etc. nothing was more repulsive than laura bush comparing shrub to nelson mandella, not even her lie about shrub agonizing over the decision to invade iraq -- "bring it on."

it's the racism, jingoism and macho emotional masturbation that appeals to the dysfunctional side of the USA. the dysfunctional twins are air head sex objects who claimed to be looking for work upon graduation -- work that would be readily available to them from just about any pimp in the greater new york area.